Have you heard of Jamberry yet? I hadn’t either till my cousin’s wife asked me to host a party. Not being much of a prissy girl, I shied away when she told me it was nail wraps, or nail decorations. But after trying my first set, I must admit, I am hooked! It’s so easy to do and so much cheaper than a mani or pedi!
- you push back your cuticles
- then you run a file over your whole nail, gently, to create a rough surface
- then you wash your hands
- rub your nails with rubbing alcohol
- size your Jamberry nail wrap for full coverage of your nail
- cut the wrap to just above the tip of your current nail
- remove the adhesive wrap and center on the nail
- press the wrap on for 30 seconds
- use your blow dryer on medium to adhere the wrap to your nail
- file the excess off the end
It’s just that simple!! Even I can do it! Here are some of the Christmas wrap options!
For these or more fabulous Christmas nail wrap options visit: Jamberry Nails.