Black Bean Salsa
A favorite from my hubby’s family. Can be spiced up or down depending on taste. I prefer the lime flavored chips to go with this, my hubby likes plain tortilla chips, good and salty.
Dump into a medium sized bowl:
- 2 medium cans black beans, drained
- 1 small bag frozen corn, ‘thaw’ in strainer with cold water
- 1-2 bunches green onion, cut to desired tid-bits
- 2 large can dice tomato with chile (I prefer petite diced)
- 1 squeezed lime/lemon or juice
- 1 bunch cilantro shredded leaves
- dash or two chalula hot sauce if you like it spicy
place tight lid on bowl and do the Hokey-Poky “shake it all around” and you have yummy salsa.