Yes, it sure does, it always happens! Whenever I hang out with Layni there are always new catch phrases that will always just crack me up. So here is a brief summary of a few that came up this week…
- AAAAHHHH, THE SNOW IS COMING!!! (having to do with the over reaction of the MD snow removal folks about the proposed snow fall)
- These are the men who star at snowflakes (what we saw all over the highways and interstates.. just waiting for the snow to fall)
- “I know that actresses names!” “No you don’t, you can’t tell me who it is!” (brain fart moments, you gatta love them!)
- “Ah, the things you talk about after having a baby.” (self explanatory)
- “Why do I have to hold your glasses again?” (we only have one night table by the bed, mine)
- Then she said to me, you know in that… CEILING FAN!…she said “I don’t car..” (layni is easily distracted with ceiling fans!! i fell on the floor laughing about that one!!)
And some of the old ones..
- Is Sean Connery the voice of Aladdin’s father?
- That was fun!!!
- We are NOT telling our mothers about this one!
- I’m just glad we survived…