Yes, in a heartbeat!! My sister and SIL only have girls. My daughter could use a sister and I would happily step up to care for any child that needs a stable… um, normal… uh, decent home to live in 😉
1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
Sure, why not? Actually, because the military had my wedding down to a 3 week (albeit amazing) wedding ceremony. There are elements that I witnessed in other wedding that I would have loved to do. So at the 20yr mark, hubby and I have considered doing it again.
2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
The whining of a child not getting their way!!! Or the grinding of the power steering going out… like in my minivan 😦
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
All boys, since we are close to that. I get boys, love sports, love being active, and basically understand them! God gave me my daughter to stretch me personally. That being said, #5 answer surprised even me.
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
Yes, because I distrust the medical community and their narrow mindedness.
5. Would you take a family member’s children and raise them if they needed it?