This week has been a calm week for us. I say that a bit tongue and cheek, just because calm and crazy are simply relative when you have 5 kids in the house. I am also working steadily on hubby’s website, so I see code in my sleep 🙂
I am thankful for:
- a wood burning stove! I love fire, I love starting fire, my oldest also loves to start fires, and this gives us a very safe place to do it. Also, since we use it for our primary heat source, we get to light one every day 😉
- I am thankful for a better experience with WP coding this week. It is very hard to change gears from Blogger to WP, but I have not been excessively tense or grouchy this week while doing this.
- I am thankful for forgiveness, for graciousness, and for reconciliation.
- I am thankful for a husband who is concerned about our relationship and treats even the small insignificant hurts seriously.
- I am thankful I married a calm man.
- I am so thankful for family and friends who are planning their trips up here to Alaska. I miss so many people being up here.
- I am thankful for views like this, even when I can’t share them in person: