Our future is unknown to us. That can be said for any military family at any time. But for us, we have been living with the unknown for a few months now. The wind may be blowing in a different direction for us, and we have no idea where it will lead or where we will go. And it can just get a bit old walking around on what feels like shifting sand.
Life in general is uncertain. I once heard a speaker say that every time he heard the siren wail on an emergency response vehicle he thought “some one’s plans just changed.” But life can be crazy uncertain when we are in the military.
- that my future is not unknown to Him
- that I have been granted peace about the future
- that He is helping me to live in my today, and let tomorrow be for itself.
- He reminds me to have faith
- that faith is in the things unseen,
- He does not lighten my path because it would weaken my faith
- faith is strengthened through trials
- that God gives all we need to survive the trials
- that He walk along side us in the trials
- that Christ has conquered this world
- that He led me to some great pins this week that were created just for me (that’s my story, and I am sticking to it 😉 )
- that God has given me a husband who cares deeply for me and prays for me