This child may look sweet and assuming… but you should never judge a book by the dimples on the cover 😉
This little man can get past most locked doors and all child proof locks. He can reduce preteens and 2nd graders to tears. He can destroy any created project in seconds. He can also disappear from sight in a moment…
The funny shirt he is wearing in this picture has listed the Toddler’s Poerty Rules. The shirt was found in Annapolis. (he happens to be wearing said shirt in this picture)
1. If I like it, it’s mine.
2. If it’s in my hand, it’s mine
3. If i can take it from you, it’s mine.
4. If i had it for a little while, it’s mine.
5. If it’s mine it must never appear to be your in any way.
6. If I’m building or doing something al the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it’s mine.
8. If I think it’s mine, it’s mine.
9. If it’s left at my house, it’s mine.
10. If it’s your and I steal it, it’s mine.